- Tiger tail bead wire
- 16mm Pearls - #2400/16
- 6mm Bicones - #132
- 5mm Pearls - #2400/5
- Crimp & Ball clasp - #54996
- Crimp Tubes - #5501
- Jump Rings - #5903/3
- 36” length of ribbon
- Cut two 14 inch lengths of tiger tail and secure one side of each
length to the crimp & ball clasp by sliding the ends through the
hole, tying the tiger tail together in a knot and crimp the “clam
shell” sides together.
- Using two 5mm pearls and the large 16mm pearls, string one of the
2 lengths of wire in the following pattern: two 5mm peals, twenty 16
mm pearls, two 5mm pearls. Temporarily secure the beads with a piece
of tape until the second wire has been strung.
- Using the glass bicone beads and the remainder of the 5mm pearls,
string the second wire in the following pattern: three 5mm pearls, one
glass bicone bead. Continue this pattern fourteen times and finish with
three more 5mm pearls.
- To finish the pearl strands, remove the tape from the first strand,
string both strands together through a crimp & ball clasp, and secure
as done in Step 1.
- Add one jump ring to each of the two open hook ends of the crimp &
ball clasps. These are used to tie the ribbon.
- To secure the ribbon, loop it through one end of the pearl strands
by first folding the ribbon in half, sliding the folded point through
the jump ring about one inch, then threading the loose ends of the ribbon
through that one inch opening and pulling taut. Slide the two loose
ends of the ribbon in opposite directions through the jump ring on the
other end of the necklace. Allow enough slack to slide the necklace
on and off over your head. When putting the necklace on, secure the
necklace to the desired length by tying the two loose ends of the ribbon
together in a bow.