'Not Your Common Beads' by Provo Craft 21-0360 Round/Orange
Beige Crochet Cotton
US Size 1 (2.35mm) Crochet Hook
1. Chain Stitch desired length of project. Leave a 2" tail when
2. Single Chain into each chain stitch.
3. Thread a small bead onto the loose tail and loop around to form
closure. Stitch tail end into proceeding work to secure.
4. (Chain 2, insert needle & chain in project) along the length of
whole project. This will create a row of tiny loops all along the
5. Create a loop on the end of the project for closure. To do so: Chain
6 , then chain back into starting point.
7 . Next row attaches beads.
( - Into first chain, single crochet then chain 5.
- Pull crochet thread up through a bead then chain into last stitch of
previous chain 5.
- Chain 5
- Single Crochet into next chain on main bracelet. )
8 . Continue adding beads, following directions between brackets. Alter
the length of the chains using 2, 3, or 5 chains depending on the bead
size and how far down you want each bead to drop.
9 . Secure finished end of Crochet cotton.